You simply must get involved and take action to protect your rights to personal choice and cigar smoking.
Currently there are two bills that we need to support or the FDA will STOP your ability to enjoy a cigar.
Here's what's going on with the FDA, they want to:
- Ban on walk-in humidors, self serve cigar displays, and mail-order cigar sales;
- Ban on all flavored cigars, that are enjoyed by legal-age adults;
- Deface ornate and decorative cigar boxes, which are often considered an art form;
- Ban on cigar events where free cigars (samples) could be available to legal-age adults;
- Limits on cigar marketing and advertising;
- Imposition of new 'user fees' [tax] on cigars, to finance regulations;
- Limits on special release and small-batch cigars, due to mandates that cigar blends be submitted to FDA for pre-approval before release;
- Limits on nicotine levels on cigars to near zero, severely impacting the flavor of cigars;
- Ban on marketing cigar merchandise.
Here at Big Daddy's, we've made it easy to let your voice be heard, just click the link below and go to:
- Section # 1 and at the bottom fill in your NAME
- Go to Section #2 and fill in the information needed: name, email, address, state. Your phone number IS NOT NECESSARY
- Unclick the "remember me" box
- Unclick the "sign up for action list"
- CLICK on the Blue "SEND MESSAGE" button
- You're Done…